The UNIVERGE SV8100 Communications Server is the ideal system for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) requiring a versatile, feature-rich role-based Unified Communications (UC) solution that is completely scalable to grow together your company to meet the communications needs both now and in the future.
The UNIVERGE SV8100 supports IP, TDM, video, wired or wireless to keep you connected based on the best possible option for each location. Experience unsurpassed office mobility by being connected wirelessly via DECT, IP DECT or SIP WiFi while still being reachable at your regular office extension number. The SV8100 is also comes with several on-board applications and a full range of high-powered features that can be transparently shared between branches or remote locations. Individuals, departments and locations can work more efficiently by using this feature to communicate seamlessly in real time.
- Scalable to assist growing businesses - The SV8100 functions alone or in a network and can expand to meet all your business communication needs, including mission-critical data applications.
- Investment protection - Protect your technology investment while providing a migration path to pure IP. The SV8100 has the flexibility to support your existing trafitional circuit-switched technology and can be fully utilised to run in a pure IP environment.
- VoIP and traditional voice support - This system enables you to deploy a pure IP solution or any combination of IP and traditional circuit-switched technology. Customise the best communications solution for your business.
- Enhanced centralised management - The SV8100 offers centralised management of phones, data systems and platforms. Moving, adding and changing of SV8100 phones are quick and easy. Simply plug and phone into any jack wherever it is needed and it is ready to go!
- Productivity enhancement - The SV8100 delivers a full suite of advanced applications and a high-powered feature set to help businesses tun smoothly. Workers can easily manage their calls, and the mobility that the SV8100 provides to staff helps customers access your employees even while they are away.
The KX-TES824 Advanced Hybrid PBX Systems can cost effectively support all your personal and business communication needs. The systems come pre-configured with 3 outside (CO) lines and 8 extensions. The KX-TES824 can easily be expanded with up to 8 outside (CO) lines and 24 extensions. Both systems provide features that can satisfy the demands of the most sophisticated and cost conscious users. You can even connect a variety of communication devices, such as cordless phones, answering machines, computer modems, credit card verifiers, fax machines, and any other device that works with conventional telephone lines.
Packed with so many features – the Panasonic KX-TES824 are ideal for small businesses or home offices requiring a flexible system with a high degree of sophistication.
- Hybrid system
- Up to 8 CO lines and 24 Extensions
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) with message
- Uniform Call Distribution (UCD) with message
- Day/Night/Lunch mode
- Type-approved by IDA for use in Singapore
- Caller ID Display on SLT
- Build-in Voice Message (optional)
- 3-level Automatic Reception with Voice Guidance
- Flexible SMS Routing
Combining the benefits of traditional telecommunications with the advantages of contemporary IP technology, Panasonic’s KX-TDA100D Hybrid IP-PBX System KX-TDA100D offers a wide range of capabilities to optimise your company’s communications. Solutions such as Wireless Mobility give you the freedom to respond to important calls when you are away from your desk or moving around the office, while advanced call centre functions make it easy to distribute calls, manage agents handling calls, and control internal use of the phone system, improving communication efficiency and allowing you to serve customers more effectively.
- Easy Migration to VoIP (IP / IP Telephony) - Designed to support convergence via modular architecture, this IP-enabled system facilitates a smooth migration towards VoIP, allowing voice and data communication to function harmoniously within the same network, assuring additional flexibility in the future.
- Voice Mail Integration - Optional Cards (ESVM) provide added message recording and outgoing message handling capabilities that help ensure calls from your customers routed through properly and are always answered or processed gracefully.
- Multi-Cell Wireless Integration - Extension line phones can be made wireless. The multi-cell DECT Wireless System enables the office building to become a single call zone. Since calls can be made while working away from the desk, this contributes to improved productivity.The Panasonic Multi-Cell DECT System keeps you in constant touch with colleagues and customers even when you are unmetered and moving within the work environment.
- Automatic Hand-Over - There is no change in the connection quality as you walk around, moving from one cell station area to the next while continuing with an important business conversation.
- IP Cell Station - Panasonic’s KX-NCP0158 IP-Cell Station provides wireless solutions for branch offices and long distance installation on larger premises. Helping businesses save costs with converged voice and data networks, whilst utilising existing DECT PS (Portable Station) and existing IP infrastructures.
- Multi-Cell Wireless Integration - Extension line phones can be made wireless. The multi-cell DECT Wireless System enables the office building to become a single call zone. Since calls can be made while working away from the desk, this contributes to improved productivity.
- Flexible CO Keys - Fully Integrated with enterprise telephony features like Multi-line, Dial by name, etc. Flexible CO Keys let you register PBX features and handset functions for quick convenient access.
- Soft key - Can assign feature and name on the soft key that are available in standby state or talking state.For example, one-touch function allows you to open the phonebook and redial, without the need to enter phone numbers again and again.
- Noisy Location - To make it easier to hear the person on the other end of the line even when you are in a noisy location, such as a factory or busy public space, volume is adjusted according to the level of ambient noise. In addition, a noise reduction function is incorporated in the KX-WT115 to reduce background noise.
- Dust and Splash resistant handset (IP64 compliant*2) - KX-TCA364 ruggedized handset meets strict dust and splash resistant IP64 standards.