Polycom SoundStation2 Avaya 2490
Simply connect the conference phone directly into a DEFINITY ECS digital wall jack and start making calls. You don’t need an analog port, analog adapter, or complicated connections to take advantage of Polycom’s legendary voice quality in your conference rooms.
SoundStation2 Avaya 2490 Features:
- Simple to set up by plugging directly into a DEFINITY digital PBX wall jack
- Comes with our patented Polycom Acoustic Clarity™ technology, which delivers remarkable voice quality and natural, free flowing conversations so your meetings are more productive and enjoyable
- Offers up to 10 feet (3.5-meter) of 360-degree microphone coverage, ideal for small to midsize conference rooms. Add optional expansion microphones for an even greater pickup range
- Resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices while delivering clear voice conferencing with no distractions
- Has an applications port, which connects to mobile phones for dialing from rooms without an analog phone line, and connects to a PC to become a high-quality conference phone for Internet calling
The SoundStation2 Avaya 2490:
- Delivers remarkable voice quality
- Is ideal for small and medium-sized conference rooms
- Comes with a microphone that picks up voices up to 10 feet away
- Supports telephone features such as redial, mute, transfer, and hold
- Offers a large LCD display for caller ID and other call information
- Is easy to install and use with direct connection to an Avaya DEFINITY digital PBX wall jack
Polycom Acoustic Clarity Technology – Allows natural, interactive two way conversations (full duplex). Users don’t have to wait for speakers on the far end to stop talking before breaking into a conversation
Remarkable Voice Quality – Users can speak in a normal voice up to ten feet away from the console. More productive calls – no need to repeat yourself! Three cardioid microphones povide 360-degree coverage so that everybody in the room can be heard clearly.
Dynamic Noise Reduction (DNR) – Automatically reduces room background noise – from fans, projectors, heating and air conditioning – for clearer sound and more efficient conferencing.
Intelligent Microphone Mixing – Automatically selects the microphone closest to the person speaking, eliminating extraneous background noises.
Microphone Expandability (EX version only) – Optional extension microphones increase coverage for larger size rooms.
Backlit Graphical Display – Convenient, easy access to important call information – phone number, number called, duration/progress of call and Caller ID. Familiar, easy to use telephony features – phone book, conferencing, mute, and hold – eliminate user confusion and need for training.
Auxiliary Input/Output Jacks – 2.5mm jack: Provides connection to other communication devices, such as a mobile phone, for hands-free conferencing. An RCA jack allows connections to other peripherals, such as an audio recorder.
Single-cord Connection to Phone Console – Eliminates cable clutter on the tabletop.
Easy to Use and Install – No training required, connects into any analog phone jack.
CREATOR Conference System
Conferencing System is CREATOR’s main product and they have a lot of applications all over the world. The system comprises of conference control host, speaking unit, name card display host and unit, simultaneous interpretation system. You can use these devices to organize a modern and high-tech conference rooms and halls for your company or institution.
Click Here for more information about CREATOR Conference System.
Bosch DCN Series Conference System
- World’s first fully digital congress system, upgraded for even higher performance
- Digital performance with user-friendly software control
- Modular system approach
- Range of Equipment: conference units, central control units, simultaneous interpretation and language distribution equipment, application-specific software modules, information provision and installation equipment.
- Advanced audio coupling
- Excellent audio quality
- Reduced installation costs
- Simplified wiring
- Contribution equipment
Click Here for more information about Bosch DCN Series Conference System.
Avertech Video Conference System Link
AVer’s HVC Series is the most versatile HD video conferencing solution on the market today. It combines premium features such as full duplex audio, HDMI, multi-site conferencing and recording into a single budget-friendly, easy-to-use system. The included 3-year warranty with one year of advanced replacement is an AVer exclusive, and a testament to our solution’s reliability.
- Integrated 4-Way MCU
- One-touch Recording
- Omni-Directional Mics
- Snapshot Sharing
- VCLink mobile app and ScreenShare
- Bundled 3-Year Warranty
- Full Duplex Audio and Echo Cancellation
- HDMI Connectivity
- External 3rd Party Mic Support
- VC Player and QuickTime Converter
- Easy Integration
- VoIP and SIP Support
Click Here for more information about Avertech Video Conference System